Sunday, November 16, 2008

I'm sure you could care less but...

This blog used to be a way to update friends and family on the daily goings on in the life of me and my family.

Then my life went to shit and I no longer felt like sharing.

Now things are bit better, but I still don't feel like sharing...well, not about the minute details of my personal life anyway.

Now this blog will be my virtual punching bag. All of the therapy with out any of the health and toned muscles. My opinions on everything from the latest news on CNN to the crap written on the back of shampoo bottles.

This is my outlet, being done for completely selfish reasons. So if you decide reading my blog is a complete waste of your time, that is ok with me. Go knit your cat a sweater or something, but before you leave, leave a comment. Tell me whatever you want, just don't send me a bill for the co-pay.

No comments: